Pumpkin Fro-Yo Bites
- 1 cup non-fat plain frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup water
Mix the yogurt, pumpkin, and water together. Feel free to add more water to help make the mixture “runny” so that it’s easier to fill the ice cube tray!
Freeze treats in an ice cube tray for about 3-4 hours.
Let your pup enjoy!
Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches
- 1 1/4 cup flour, plus a little extra for cutting dough
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup milk
- More peanut butter for sandwiching
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Step 2: In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, beating until a soft dough forms. Then, cut dough into small circles.
Step 3: Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Connect cookies with peanut butter in center!